If You Are Having Trouble with your Screen Logic
PLEASE REVIEW THE QUICK REFEReNCE GUIDE BELOW.
How to Heat the Spa and Operate Features Manually From the Easy Touch Panel
1. Make sure the panel is in Auto Mode
2. Press F button (Filter pump) This will turn on the pump
(Red light indicates it is on)
3. Press V button (Valves) until “Spa” is displayed
4. Adjust desired temp with the left and right arrows under the LCD screen
5. After desired temp is reached, press Jets button
The Jets button will instruct the pump to run at max speed
Note: Pressing the Jets button alone will not start the jets
6. When you are done using the spa, press the V button to exit from Spa Mode
How to Turn on Your Spa Spillway
1. Make sure the system is in Auto and Pool mode
2. Press the Spillway button (Red light indicates it is on)
How to Turn on Your Lights
Press the Lights buttons (Red light indicates it is on)
How to Turn off Your pool, spa, lights and other features
Press the labeled buttons to deselect the desired features (No Red light indicates it is off)
REMEMBER that if the lights don’t work, press the test/reset button on the GFCI outlet on the side of the
Easy touch panel (located inside weather proof cover)
If you are a proud owner of a san diego pool and are experiencing difficulties please contact us immediatly.
Pump not running? Heater not turning on? We are here to help!
Just fill out the form below and we will contact you with in 24 hours.